Caledonia Fest
Sep 15, 2018
Caledonia Fest will be held on Saturday, Septem...READ MORE »

Planning Commission Meeting
Sep 10, 2018
The Planning Commission will meet Monday, Septe...READ MORE »

Town Board Meeting
Aug 20, 2018
The Town Board meeting will be held on Monday, ...READ MORE »

Partisan Primary Election
Aug 14, 2018
The partisan primary election will be held at t...READ MORE »


Home : Forms and Permits


Land Use Permit (required before obtaining a Building Permit)

Contact Waupaca County Zoning Office at (715) 258-6255

Building Permit

Call Jim Emmons at (920) 779-6810

Burning Permit

Permits are issued through the Wisconsin DNR. Click here for more information

Dog License

Fee: $5 for spayed/neutered dogs or $10 for non-spayed/neutered dogs. A current rabies vaccination certificate must also be submitted. Call Karen Kopitzke at (920) 982-3290 for more information.

Driveway/Culvert Permit

Minimum 18" culvert with sidewalls is required. Call Vance Knuth at (920) 667-5363 for permit.

Fireworks Permit

Return the completed Fireworks Permit Application along with the application processing fee to the Town Clerk a minimum of 5 days before the Town Board meeting.

Call Natalie Snyder, Clerk at (920) 667-4773 with any questions.

Land Division Request

             Call Marv Schneider at (920) 667-4369

Land Division Application - For most land divisions, only the first page needs to be filled out.

The application fee for a land division is $100 plus $10 for each lot created.

License to Serve Fermented Malt Beverages and Intoxicating Liquors application

             Return the completed application form along with the applicable fee to the Clerk.

Raft Permit

Call Randy Moeller at (920) 538-0119 for a raft permits and registration.