AGENDA TOWN OF CALEDONIA – WAUPACA COUNTY
Town Board Meeting – October 16, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.
Call meeting to order and pledge of allegiance: This meeting and all meetings of the Town Board areopen to the public per Wisconsin State Statutes. Notice has been posted with the time, location and agenda of the meeting.
PUBLIC FORUM(Limited to five minutes – non repetitive matters): Pursuant to WI State Statutes 19.83(2)and 19.84(2) the public may present matters, however, they may not be acted upon until specific notice of the subject matter is properly posted. No action can be taken on any Public Forum item presented.
· Attorney Ashley Lehocky will introduce herself to the town and answer questions about municipal
Special Meeting September 27, 2017, and October 3, 2017
· Fire & Rescue Report
3. CUP – Lewis – Animal husbandry – dog breeding facilities/Klemp Rd.
4. Resolution 2017-10-01 Resolution proposal by town board to exceed tax levy
5. 2018 Wolf River Vet Clinic contract
6. New London 5 Year Fire Service Agreement
· Cash Balance & Deposit Report
· Ambulance Subsidy Meeting
· County Solid Waste Recycle Assessment
· County Highway Facilities Financing
· Tax Levy Meeting
· Wolf River Preservation
· General Maintenance Updates
· “Old Highway H” Issues
· Weight Limit Enforcement
13. Property Report – Supervisor Vance Knuth
· Upcoming Meeting – October 25th – New members
· Park plan update-
· Marketing plan update
· Progress on Highway Initiatives with Waupaca County Officials
Ø Motion to support a yes vote for proposed highway facilities project
· Progress on Law Enforcement Initiatives with Waupaca Officials
OTHER DISCUSSION ITEMS