AGENDA TOWN OF CALEDONIA – WAUPACA COUNTY
Town Board Meeting – September 18, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.
Call meeting to order and pledge of allegiance: This meeting and all meetings of the Town Board are
open to the public per Wisconsin State Statutes. Notice has been posted with the time, location
and agenda of the meeting.
PUBLIC FORUM(Limited to five minutes – non repetitive matters): Pursuant to WI State Statutes 19.83(2)
and 19.84(2) the public may present matters, however, they may not be acted upon until specific notice
of the subject matter is properly posted. No action can be taken on any Public Forum item presented.
· Fire & Rescue Report
3. CUP – Kaitlyn & Christopher Hansen – Allow 2 horses in rural residential at 5 acre parcel –E8643 Pine Valley Ln.
4. Update on Centurytel Utility Permit to place buried fiber under Brehmer Rd.at Mill Road
· Cash Balance & Deposit Report
· General Maintenance Updates
· Approve 2018 Projected Road Budget
11. Property Report – Supervisor Vance Knuth
· Upcoming Meeting - October
· Park plan update- September Meeting
· Marketing plan update
· Progress on Highway Initiatives with Waupaca County Officials
· Progress on Law Enforcement Initiatives with Waupaca Officials
OTHER DISCUSSION ITEMS
· Update on Plan Commission Survey
· Annual Fall Highway Mtg. Waupaca onTue. Oct. 3rd/6:30
· Ambulance Subsidy Meeting 09/12/2017 - Update
Special Public Meeting – Tax Levy Issues
Wednesday, September 27, 2017 – 6:30 PM